Building a Healthy Gaming Culture in Your School
Presentations and workshops for parents, students and teachers. Let's get everyone on the same page. Includes complimentary parent and student surveys to put your finger on the pulse of your community.
- Supporting parents with strategies that improve family dynamics when gaming is a point of tension.
- Providing insight into why gamers love to play and what healthy gaming can look like.
- Understanding the mechanics of game design that centre around engagement or compulsion
- Webinars require no organisation on the school's behalf and remain available online for one month for parents who missed out.
- Understanding the motivations to play excessively such as needs fulfillment or coping strategies.
- Understand the impact of game design comparing engagement and compulsion
- Discuss red flags for student wellbeing that some gamers display
- Liasing with Wellbeing Coordinators with student referrals to GameAware group programs
- Understanding the drive to play video games
- Understanding the state of Esports and Streaming entertainment.
- Intelligent gaming strategies that show the benefits of applying performance psychology to your gaming sessions
- Exploring how overplaying games is detrimental to the enjoyment of your gaming experience
- Discussion around loot boxes and related compulsive behaviours
Healthy Gaming Consultation
- Consultation on how to set up a healthy social gaming club
- Consultation on how to engage with high school esports leagues in a safe and legitimate way
- Provide an opportunity to socialise and compete in a safe and inclusive space.
- Polls and surveys to help with the logistics involved in setting up a student-led/teacher guided program that almost runs itself.