Building a Healthy Gaming Culture in Your School. Let's bridge the gap and get everyone on the same page.
Packages available for 3 or more sessions
- Supporting parents with strategies that improve family dynamics when gaming is a point of tension.
- Providing insight into why gamers love to play and what healthy gaming can look like.
- Understanding the mechanics of game design that centre around engagement or compulsion
- Webinars require no organisation on the school's behalf and remain available online for one month for parents who missed out.
- Understanding the drive to play video games
- Understanding the state of Esports and Streaming entertainment.
- Intelligent gaming strategies that show the benefits of applying performance psychology to your gaming sessions
- Exploring how overplaying games is detrimental to the enjoyment of your gaming experience
- Discussion around loot boxes and related compulsive behaviours
- Understanding student motivations to play excessively such as needs fulfillment or coping strategies.
- Understand the impact of game design on students
- Discuss red flags for student wellbeing that some gamers display
- Liasing with Wellbeing Coordinators with student referrals to GameAware group programs
- Exploring the benefits of social gaming clubs and representing your school in scholastic Esports leagues.
Build a school gaming club that's inclusive, competitive, and engaged... for FREE.
- A student led club to increase student wellbeing, connectedness and engagement
- A safe, social space for students with social anxieties and neurodiversity
- Student and IT polls to customize the setup process for your school
- Resources for parents, teachers and students around best practice for healthy gaming
- Register for META High School Esports national competition