The Holiday Program
GameAware holiday progams are at the core of what we do.
We help families take gaming from habit to healthy hobby. The Problem is that excessive gaming and a passion for gaming looks too similar. Families struggling with gaming time need structure and education to help maximize performance and minimize harm.
The Healthy Gaming Camp (3 days) The GameAware approach encourages responsible and intelligent gaming habits by improving self-regulation and increasing social connection through additional hobbies, strategies and self-awareness.
FREE access to the Online Parent Course
- Insight into what really motivates gamers to play
- 3 Family Zoom sessions to help ensure progress with the goal setting process
- Reducing family conflict around gaming
- Snacks provided, and Pizza lunch provided on final day
- Typical activities include some of the following: Boxing, escape room, rock climbing, social gaming LAN
Who is this workshop for? Most suitable for families where our gamer is 12-17 and we are looking to either manage or prevent problematic gaming habits.
Please contact us first to see if you are eligible for subsidies.
Sibling discount of 15% applies to additional family members