Presentations and Workshops for Parents, Students and Teachers to develop a common language
Parent Info Evenings
- Bridging the knowledge gap that drives disconnection between parents and their kids.
- Supporting parents with strategies that improve family dynamics when gaming is a point of tension.
- Understanding the core motivational needs we all have, and how games serve those needs and how they don’t.
- Providing insight into why gamers love to play and what healthy gaming can look like.
- Understanding the mechanics of game design that centre around engagement or compulsion
- Understanding the motivations to play excessively such as needs fulfillment or coping strategies.
- Understand the impact of game design comparing engagement and compulsion
- Discuss red flags for student wellbeing that some gamers display
- Liasing with Wellbeing Coordinators with student referrals to GameAware group programs
- Consult with us to learn how to embrace healthy gaming at your school by creating inclusive social gaming clubs and competitive esports teams.
- Engaging students to help develop self awareness
- Understanding the drive to play video games
- Understanding the state of Esports and Streaming entertainment.
- Intelligent gaming strategies that show the benefits of applying performance psychology to your gaming sessions
- Exploring how overplaying games is detrimental to the enjoyment of your gaming experience
- Discussion around loot boxes and related compulsive behaviours
- Esports Incursions designed to help competitive players train intelligently.
- 10 gaming laptops equipped with most Esport titles to allow for structured team practice at your school instead of at home
- Using performance psychology to get the most out of practice time without putting school work at risk by engaging in “The Grind”
- Teaching passionate gamers how to manage their time and motivation.
- Organise a competitive team in High School Esports Leagues such as: META