The Junior Online Resource
Prevent problematic gaming by setting good habits young
A 6 week DIY program including: video tutorials, 10 strategies and a lot more.
About an hour a week is all it takes to set healthy gaming habits with your young gamer. Intelligent gaming strategies allows gamers the ability to enjoy their games and improve their skill without all the negatives that come with overoplaying.
- 6 week format to teach "self-regulation with training wheels" to your child.
- Weekly videos to walk you through each week
- Parent Webinar with valuable insights to deeply understand the nuanced world of video games.
- Includes a sustainable gaming contract and activity matrix, designed to help our gamer find more fulfilment in real life.
- This resource is ideal for families where our gamer is young enough that they are still happy to follow your lead.
Your time and energy are precious.
Prevention is easier than mangement.
"We used the online resource 5 months ago when our 8-year old son was struggling to find enjoyment in other activities aside from Roblox. The program helped us better understand what was happening, and identify new activities to engage him. We worked with him to taper his game hours, to the point where he was able to stop playing completely, even though the goal was just to play in a healthy way.
Our son is now a much happier child and we're doing so much better as a family. I highly recommend the GameAware resource for any families who are looking to help their gaming-obsessed kids."