The weekend program is a shorter and more convenient way of meeting the same goals that the holiday program achieves. Besides having less face to face time, the main difference between the two is that there are less activities as part of the process. The weekend program covers all the essential content needed to foster positive change at home. Family members join the group in the afternoon of both days to be part of the program and begin their part in the process. The 2 family followup sessions are important in consolidating the way forward, and to check in a little further down the track to make sure that our changes stick. All families receive permanent access to the online resource to help stay on track moving forward, and finish the program with a sustainable gaming contract.
- Social Gaming on LAN(Local Area Network)
- Virtual Reality Experiences
- 2 days of immersion
- 2 following evening workshops – 75min
- permanent membership access to the online resource to guide families through the process
- insight into our gamer’s core mental health and resilience and how to access help if needed
Suitable for gamers aged 10-18. MINIMUM 5 AND MAXIMUM 12 PER GROUP SO BE QUICK TO REGISTER!
Sydney: Jan 12-13 2019
- 9:30am to 4:30pm + 2 evening webinars at 6:00pm for 75min
- Location: Sydney Technical High School
- This particular program is $375 to include travel costs.
- Click here for details:
Melbourne: May 25-26 2019
- 9:30am to 4:30pm + 2 evening sessions for 75min
- Location: Highett Neighbourhood Community House
- Followup sessions:
- Monday June 3rd @ 6:30pm
- Tuesday July 16th @ 6:30pm