The weekend program is a shorter and more convenient way of meeting the same goals that the holiday program achieves. Besides having less face to face time, the main difference between the two is that there are less activities as part of the process. The weekend program covers all the essential content needed to foster positive change at home. Family members join the group in the afternoon of both days to be part of the program and begin their part in the process. The 2 family followup sessions are important in consolidating the way forward, and to check in a little further down the track to make sure that our changes stick. All families receive permanent access to the online resource to help stay on track moving forward, and finish the program with a sustainable gaming contract.
- Social Gaming on LAN(Local Area Network)
- Virtual Reality Experiences
- 2 days of immersion
- 1 followup evening 75min and additional followup over the phone.
- permanent membership access to the online resource to guide families through the process
- insight into our gamer’s core mental health and resilience and how to access help if needed
Typically suitable for gamers aged 10-18, or the Young Adult Program at 19+.
MINIMUM 5 AND MAXIMUM 12 PER GROUP.
Melbourne: Young Adults 19+ Pilot Program – Nov 16-17
- 9:30am to 4:30pm + 1 evening session for 75min
- Location: Highett Neighbourhood Community House
- Family Followup sessions:
- Monday Nov 25th, 2019