Group programs to help the whole family get on the same page.
GameAware Programs are designed to empower families to re-frame how video games are enjoyed by teaching sustainable, intelligent gaming strategies.
All group programs include full membership access to the online resource
- 4 full days + 5 evening sessions including a parent info evening
- Morning sessions are educational
- Afternoons include engaging online and offline activities
- The full GameAware experience
Suitable for gamers aged 12-18. MINIMUM 6 AND MAXIMUM 12 PER GROUP SO BE QUICK TO REGISTER!
- 2 days + 2 evenings sessions
- More accessible than holiday programs
- Virtual Reality and a LAN Party included
- Parents attend the afternoons
Suitable for gamers aged 10-18. MINIMUM 5 AND MAXIMUM 12 PER GROUP SO BE QUICK TO REGISTER!
Parenting Young Gamers
- For families of gamers ages 5-13
- Available face to face or as a webinar
- Preventative approach setting good gaming habits
- Flexible times evenings and weekends